Refrigerant Gas R1230
Perfluorohexanone is a compound of fluorinated ketone, it is a clear, colorless, tasteless liquid, with efficient fire extinguishing, environmental protection, clean and other excellent properties, does not destroy the atmospheric ozone layer (ODP=0), global warming potential low (GWP=1).
As an efficient and clean gas fire extinguishing agent, perfluorohexanone has been recognized and widely used by the international fire protection community, and is currently recognized as a substitute for HFCS such as HFCS.
R1230 refrigerant gas is mainly used in the following industries:
- New energy industry: energy storage power station, battery fire protection.
- Power industry: substation, distribution room, electric cabinet, cable trench, wind power generation.
- Transportation industry: relay room, power distribution room, signal room, high-speed rail, subway.
- Medical industry: Hospital, ultra clean room, precision instrument room.
- Data center: electronic control center, computer room.
- Preservation of cultural relics, ancient construction: museums, archives, libraries.
STORAGE AND TRANSPORTATION
R1230 refrigerant gas should be stored away from fire, heat and direct sunlight, usually stored in a cool, dry and ventilated warehouse; Handling should be light, light unloading, to prevent accessories damage.
|Boiling Point (1atm/℃)||49.2|
|saturated vapor pressure（25℃）||0.045Mpa|
|GWP 100 yr||1|
|Non-toxic reaction concentration||10%|