Refrigerant Gas R728
. R728 refrigerant is an inert, colorless, odorless, non-corrosive, non-combustible, extremely low temperature liquid that causes frostbite when vaporized by large amounts of endothermic contact.
STORAGE & SHIPPING
R728 Refrigerant steel cylinder is a pressurized container. Keep it away from fire, heat and direct exposure to sunlight. Usually, store it in a cool, dry and ventilated warehouse. When handling, light loading and unloading should be carried out to prevent cylinder and valve and other accessories from damage.
As a widely used refrigerant, R728 has good comprehensive performance and is mainly used in:
(1) Quickly freeze and transport food, or make ice products;
(2) to conduct research on low temperature physics;
(3) Demonstrate low temperature in science education. A soft object soaked in liquid nitrogen at normal temperature will be as brittle as glass;
(4) to provide a high-temperature superconductor to show the temperature required for superconductivity, such as YbCO.
(5) can be used as refrigerant, used to quickly freeze biological tissue, prevent tissue damage.
(6) for industrial nitrogen fertilizer.
(7) For chemical detection, such as BET specific surface area test method.
|Molecular formula for pure matter||N2|
|Boiling Point (1atm/℃)||-195.795|
|Critical Temperature (℃)||-146.958|
|Critical Pressure (Mpa)||3.3958|
|Critical Density (g/cm3)||0.3133|
|GWP 100 yr|